Whole Body Donation
For those wanting a cost-free solution or simply wanting to contribute to science, we offer “No Cost Cremation” through our affiliation with Whole Body Donation organizations throughout the country. Physicians, researchers and educators are reliant on generous donors to conduct the most realistic research possible. The body is then cremated and cremated remains are returned to the family.
We are local experts in “No Cost Cremation” and are well versed in the process. We understand the urgency for information for those needing financial assistance.
Once the initial call is made to Heartland Cremation & Burial Society, we will direct the family to the program best suited for their wishes and with the highest probability of acceptance, given the person’s medical and social history.
Heartland Cremation & Burial Society will also:
- Make the removal from place of death
- Acquire all necessary authorizations
- Coordinate efforts with Whole Body Donation program
- File the death certificate and acquire two certified copies for the family
- Submit notice or obituary
- Create an original web page with social media links for the life story of the deceased
For further information, or if you have questions, please call one of our phone numbers listed below.